Jordan-Mills Rod Co Website Revision

This forum is for making announcements of general interest concerning the forum, events, gatherings, stuff about bamboo, wooden fly rods and classic reels. If you'd like your announcement stuck at the top until the event has passed, drop a note to one of the Moderators. Thanks.

Moderators: czkid, Ken M 44

salmonid1
Guide

Jordan-Mills Rod Co Website Revision

Post by salmonid1 »

Dear Friends, Upon the advice of an old and loyal client, I've revised my introductory page on my website to reflect a sense of history about the Jordan-Mills Rod Co. particularly for those enthusiasts who may not have known about my years of experience in the field of buying and selling fine fly fishing tackle. Best, Carmine Lisella

adrien schnee
Bamboo Fanatic

Re: Jordan-Mills Rod Co Website Revision

Post by adrien schnee »

Thanks for that Carmine, I just learned a little bit more about your history as a purveyor of quality fly gear. It was an enjoyable read. It’s been a pleasure getting to know you long distance and purchasing from you over the years - every communication and transaction has been a pleasure. I look forward to the future ones still to come.

firehole
Bamboo Fanatic

Post by firehole »

Carmine is 1st class all the way. He's great at rating a rod and sometimes under rates the rod. He's hard to beat. I've enjoyed every transaction with him.
Dennis

Eperous
Bamboo Fanatic

Post by Eperous »

firehole wrote:
07/01/22 16:02
Carmine is 1st class all the way. He's great at rating a rod and sometimes under rates the rod. He's hard to beat. I've enjoyed every transaction with him.
Me too... but Carmine what is the link to your website, though we have made several prior transactions, I have not viewed your inventory since you moved and stopped printing/distributing your little catalog...

Thanks...

Ed

adrien schnee
Bamboo Fanatic

Post by adrien schnee »

Ed: jordan-millsrodco.com

Eperous
Bamboo Fanatic

Post by Eperous »

Thanks for the website folks... :)

fefferje
Bamboo Fanatic

Post by fefferje »

Carmine thank you for the additional information about the Jordan-Mills Company. I have purchased 4 rods from you over the years and each one has been a quality fly rod and each one is with me to this day. Thank you, Jed
Fefferfly

billems
Bamboo Fanatic

Post by billems »

Carmine is a straight shooter, an honest dealer, and all around good guy. I trust him.

sodbank
Master Guide

Post by sodbank »

Carmine is always a pleasure to deal with.

joep
Master Guide

Post by joep »

Bought some rods from Carmine and talked with him a few times about others. Love doing business with him and would recommend him to anyone.

slate

Post by slate »

Same here.

Skeet1969
Guide

Post by Skeet1969 »

I am proud to say that quite a few of my rods came from Carmine. Always a gentleman, and an absolute professional.
I enjoyed the update to your page, Carmine!
Mike B

Return to “Forum Announcements”