AMFF Annual Summerfest

The Forum to list all Gatherings and Shows

Moderators: czkid, Ken M 44

salmonid1
Guide

AMFF Annual Summerfest

Post by salmonid1 »

Will be the first live Summerfest at the American Museum of Fly Fishing in Manchester, VT. this Saturday, August 13. A one day show the hours are 10am to 4pm. I will be there as a vendor after a Covid absence of two years. Other reputable dealers will also be in attendance. This is a great little show and the weather seems to be quite favorable for the day. I will not only be a vendor of record but will be glad to view and appraise your fly rods and fly reels. I will have some very nice offerings on hand as well. Hope to see old friends and new enthusiasts. In addition, friend and one time publisher of Outdoor Life and Field and Stream, now of East Dorset VT., has made a video about the event. It appears on U Tube and features yours truly talking about the rewards of using bamboo, as well as Jim Schottenham long time advisor to Lang's Auction House and current curator of the Museum's collection, who introduces the Aug. 13 show and gives current and historical details relative to the show as well as his long connection with the Museum. The video can be accessed by going to Brendan's site, "We Make Fly Fishing Simple". Carmine Lisella, Jordan-Mills Rod Co.

Return to “Gatherings and Shows”