Donation to keep the site up and running...

This forum is for making announcements of general interest concerning the forum, events, gatherings, stuff about bamboo, wooden fly rods and classic reels. If you'd like your announcement stuck at the top until the event has passed, drop a note to one of the Moderators. Thanks.

Moderators: czkid, Ken M 44

Flyman615
Bamboo Fanatic

Re: Donation to keep the site up and running...

Post by Flyman615 »

Donation sent via PayPal in early November, glad to do it.

But I have heard nothing in terms of acknowledgement from Dr. Todd since, even though I've sent two follow-up PMs to make sure he received my payment. To date, they have not even been read.

Scott Z.
Flyman615

"An undisturbed river is as perfect as we will ever know, every refractive slide of cold water a glimpse of eternity" - Thomas McGuane

ttrotter
Global Moderator

Post by ttrotter »

Certainly not surprising, Scott.

jeffkn1
Bamboo Fanatic

Post by jeffkn1 »

I sent payment maybe 6-8 weeks ago and received my book a few weeks later. I had also emailed Todd about a separate matter, which he addressed shortly after I received the book. At that time he apologized for delays which he attributed to personal matters.
If you haven't received your book yet, I would assume that additional copies might be on order from the printer. The book is of interest to all of us antique rod collectors, as Mary Kelly didn't leave many stones unturned and there are some new names to chase after in this book.

flyrodman
Master Guide

Post by flyrodman »

I also received mine about 8 weeks ago

Seabowisha Salmo T
Bamboo Fanatic

Post by Seabowisha Salmo T »

flyrodman wrote:
12/28/22 13:05
I also received mine about 8 weeks ago
hello, i will be most pleased to acquire dr.s book, and donation no problem. waiting till lines of delivery a little more stable. hope dr. not too impoverished till then :)

jim w shut-in (recovering from dangerous resp. illness)

Return to “Forum Announcements”