Atlantic Salmon Museum 2023 Calendar

A place to discuss the collecting and tying of classic flies, the tyers who made them famous, the tools, materials and techniques they used as well as the waters they were designed for. While classic is generally used to describe old things, classic is also used in the sense of first class or in the highest form. Therefore a fully dressed Salmon Fly, or a Carrie Stevens Streamer are just as much classics as a Chernobyl Ant would be. Enjoy the forum.

Moderators: Ken M 44, joaniebo

gt05254
Bamboo Fanatic

Atlantic Salmon Museum 2023 Calendar

Post by gt05254 »

A few friends and acquaintances and I got together and tied classic featherwing salmon flies. I was happy to photograph the flies and we donated the photos to the Atlantic Salmon Museum to create a calendar with hopes that it would raise some important funds for the Museum. I did frame the flies in three separate framings which sold for a total of $2,150 all of which went to either the Museum or the Miramichi Salmon Assoc.

There are only about 50 of the calendars left...they'd make a great addition to your tying area or as great holiday gifts. Hope you'll follow this link and make a purchase! The link has pics of all the different flies/months.
https://www.atlanticsalmonmuseum.com/sh ... -calendar/

Gary

dder
Bamboo Fanatic

Re: Atlantic Salmon Museum 2023 Calendar

Post by dder »

Thanks Gary

skd75

Re: Atlantic Salmon Museum 2023 Calendar

Post by skd75 »

Thanks for sharing.

Return to “Collecting and Tying Classic Flies”