Bamboo Order

This board is for discussing the repair and restoration of bamboo fly rods, makers discussion and construction techniques relating to same. Examples would be different techniques or methods used by restorationists and makers.

Moderator: Titelines

WIHEXROD
Master Guide

Bamboo Order

Post by WIHEXROD »

For anyone who is thinking of making a purchase of bamboo, I would highly recommend you do so soon.
David from Anglers Bamboo is getting ready to make another purchase and could really move out some of his inventory.
It is important that we support suppliers like David. Without our support, there may not be bamboo always available.
https://www.anglersbambooco.com/
Consider an order today.
Thanks
Scott

WYoutdoors
Sport

Re: Bamboo Order

Post by WYoutdoors »

I was impressed with the quality of bamboo I received from him a couple of months ago. As soon as elk season is over I am planning on taking a trailer up (he is only 4hrs from me) and buying several bundles from him so I can get full length culms. He sent me 4 culms cut in half and I thought that may get me through this winter but I’m working on them every night after work and I’m thinking I will need some more well before the end of winter!

Garlic
Guide

Post by Garlic »

Hi, where is anglers cane located?" I'm in eastern Idaho and would consider a reasonable drive as well as the shipping is always an issue.

thanks, Chris

Canewrap
Bamboo Fanatic

Post by Canewrap »

I believe he is in Montana.

WYoutdoors
Sport

Post by WYoutdoors »

Garlic wrote:
11/17/22 19:14
Hi, where is anglers cane located?" I'm in eastern Idaho and would consider a reasonable drive as well as the shipping is always an issue.

thanks, Chris
Livingston, MT

WYoutdoors
Sport

Post by WYoutdoors »

Garlic wrote:
11/17/22 19:14

thanks, Chris
Located in Livingston, MT just east of Bozeman.

westelyea

Post by westelyea »

Great guy and great source for cane! I highly recommend

Return to “Rod making, restoration, repairs and discussion on those related topics concerning bamboo rods.”