Intro

A place where members can introduce themselves, tell us a little bit about themselves and their passions. Please feel free to link your personal website, blog or tell us about any service you offer.

Moderator: Titelines

superdad3d

Intro

Post by superdad3d »

Hello All -

My name is Jeremy from Houston, Texas and I fish mostly saltwater in the Gulf of Mexico with my two sons, but we also do some bass fishing around the local lakes and ponds. I joined this forum because I have some old Hardy reels and my research led me to the vast wealth of knowledge here. I don’t have much fly experience so I’m looking to get some info on these reels.

Happy new year!

blackdog
Guide

Re: Intro

Post by blackdog »

Jeremy, you might want to post a thread in the Classic Reels section here, with photos of your reels. Surely the folks here can shed some light on them. Welcome!

PackerBob

Post by PackerBob »

Greetings all!!!! My name is Bob and I live in British Columbia, Canada. I am thrilled to be part of this fabulous on line community. Besides an avid fly fisher I am even more avid distance runner and aspiring running coach. And yes I am a very long time (GB) Packer fan which has its ups and downs;):):). Happy New Year everyone.
Last edited by PackerBob on 01/06/23 15:07, edited 1 time in total.

superdad3d

Post by superdad3d »

Hi Bob

Return to “Members Corner”