Terenzio Zandri has passed

This forum is for making announcements of general interest concerning the forum, events, gatherings, stuff about bamboo, wooden fly rods and classic reels. If you'd like your announcement stuck at the top until the event has passed, drop a note to one of the Moderators. Thanks.

Moderators: czkid, Ken M 44

Ban Naomha

Terenzio Zandri has passed

Post by Ban Naomha »

Sorry for my english. Has passed haway Terenzio Zandri, maker of excellent sylk fly lines

fefferje
Bamboo Fanatic

Re: Terenzio Zandri has passed

Post by fefferje »

I am so sorry to hear that Terenzio has passed. Please accept my sincere condolences. Will there be anyone to continue the making of his silk lines???? I hope someone will continue his legacy. Thank you for letting us know this news. I will keep Terenzio's family in my prayers. Be well, Jed
Fefferfly

ffftroutbum
Master Guide

Post by ffftroutbum »

So sorry to hear about this. Such a loss. I have purchased many of his lines over the years. They are just fantastic. His family will be in our thoughts and prayers.

Bugtussel
Guide

Post by Bugtussel »

Sad news and condolences to his family. Prayers for those close to him.

Vaughanwilson3022
Master Guide

Post by Vaughanwilson3022 »

Sorry to hear this, condolences to his family.

pescaconDios
Sport

Post by pescaconDios »

Very sad to hear this news. I just received several lines from him a month ago, and he was always a pleasure to deal with. My thoughts and prayers to his family.

Random Casts
Master Guide

Post by Random Casts »

A sad loss indeed!

I have dealt with Terenzio for a number of years and own many of his lines exclusively. Whenever I had a tweak to explore he was quick to accommodate my wishes. Shipping was always reasonable and a ‘heads up’ was always sent via email to inform me of shipping.

I’m sure the folks at Terenzio will carry on.

Richard
Random Casts

pescaconDios
Sport

Post by pescaconDios »

Random Casts wrote:
03/01/23 07:39
A sad loss indeed!

I have dealt with Terenzio for a number of years and own many of his lines exclusively. Whenever I had a tweak to explore he was quick to accommodate my wishes. Shipping was always reasonable and a ‘heads up’ was always sent via email to inform me of shipping.

I’m sure the folks at Terenzio will carry on.

Richard
I received such an email from him on the evening of January 18 to give me the tracking number for a package of several lines (Spey and trout) he had just finished for me. To my shock, it looks like he passed away that night or early the next day. He asked me to let him know when the package arrived, which I did. Now I understand why he never answered my email. Makes me sad.

I reached out to his daughter with a note of condolence. Not sure if she will continue making lines, but I know she had been helping him for the last few years.

jimlucey
Guide

Post by jimlucey »

i own a terenzio artificial silk spey line for my scotties . it is a fine piece of kit for sure . a craftsman has left us , i truly hope his daughter carries on . condolences to his family and friends . much respect .

gespliesste
Master Guide

Post by gespliesste »

He shared his knowledge with his daughter Emanuela for a long time and she wants to continue the craft and his business
https://m.facebook.com/groups/328517047 ... 881330867/

Return to “Forum Announcements”