Use this forum for Q&A of a technical nature, i.e., PC, cache, screen related problems, picture resizing, avatars and the like. We will also post facts here for you and instructions of a how-to nature which should make things more fun for you by eliminating some of the frustration with posting photos, etc. Thanks.

Moderator: Titelines

paul1963
Guide

Post by paul1963 »

Mark
Thanks for getting back so quickly I still Can't figure out how to delete my messages there's no word delete that I can find can you please just walk me through what I need to do to delete the messages
thank you
Paul

Titelines
Administrator

Re: messages

Post by Titelines »

You have to click on the little box below where it says "Mark"for each post. Then go down to the bottom of the page to the drop down box and select "Delete Marked". Then click on the "Go" button.

Mark

3creeks
Bamboo Fanatic

Post by 3creeks »

Make sure you do it in the page view and not when you are in an individual message. The page view shows the box where you want to click on the far right side. Start with your oldest messages as they're likely the ones that are too old to care about.😉

NewUtahCaneAngler
Bamboo Fanatic

Post by NewUtahCaneAngler »

Titelines wrote:
03/23/23 11:02
You have to click on the little box below where it says "Mark"for each post. Then go down to the bottom of the page to the drop down box and select "Delete Marked". Then click on the "Go" button.

Mark
You actually have to select "mark/unmark as important" at the bottom of the page and chose the drop down arrow to get to delete and select than and then you'll get taken to another page where you have to select "yes"

Return to “Technical Support”