If you are having problems logging into the forum

Use this forum for Q&A of a technical nature, i.e., PC, cache, screen related problems, picture resizing, avatars and the like. We will also post facts here for you and instructions of a how-to nature which should make things more fun for you by eliminating some of the frustration with posting photos, etc. Thanks.

Moderator: Titelines

Titelines
Administrator

If you are having problems logging into the forum

Post by Titelines »

Please contact me at wendt dot mark at gmail dot com. (Replace the dot with . and the at with @)

Please do not create another profile, as this creates problems with email addresses and getting the old account to work correctly, and creates more work and is more difficult for me or the other admins to get it sorted out. It's a lot easier to fix the problem if there's only one account and we can get you back on the forum a lot quicker if we don't have to do the extra work involved.

Thanks,
Mark

HOOKEDONTROUT

Re: If you are having problems logging into the forum

Post by HOOKEDONTROUT »

Mark
Thanks for your help.
Tom

Titelines
Administrator

Post by Titelines »

You're very much welcome!

Mark

paxlev
Bamboo Fanatic

Post by paxlev »

I was having trouble logging on last night. Must have tried on my lap top and failed a dozen times. Restarted it and logged back onto the interet to no avail. Tried my Droid and got nowhere. Went and took a shower and started thinking; what if? What if no forum. Only the occassional bamboo newsletter, or the brochure from one of the brokers on rods for sale. Then I started thinking about what it would do to collections; and values; and fishing ... with other bamboo rod fisherman. God, it was a .... film. SCREECHING in New Mexico.

Titelines
Administrator

Post by Titelines »

paxlev wrote:I was having trouble logging on last night. Must have tried on my lap top and failed a dozen times. Restarted it and logged back onto the interet to no avail. Tried my Droid and got nowhere. Went and took a shower and started thinking; what if? What if no forum. Only the occassional bamboo newsletter, or the brochure from one of the brokers on rods for sale. Then I started thinking about what it would do to collections; and values; and fishing ... with other bamboo rod fisherman. God, it was a .... film. SCREECHING in New Mexico.
See the posting I made down below.

Mark

thegubster
Bamboo Fanatic

Post by thegubster »

Mark,

THANK YOU... and all who assisted in the clear-up. It was messing with my day....

Jeremy.

troutnut
Master Guide

Post by troutnut »

Hi Mark I am having trouble getting on the web site almost everyday and I also have to login in everyday. Sometimes it will remeber me but most of the it doesn't. It also seems to take forever to get on when you are able to login.
Thanks
Fred

Colston Newton
Guide

Post by Colston Newton »

Mark, long time, no hear. Hope you are well. We'll miss you at River Meadows the end of the month.

I tried getting on in the name I've used here for at least 10 years but couldn't recall my password. When I tried to retrieve it, I was told my email addie was no good. I gave up and started a new account as E C Newton. If you can get me back in as Colston Newton, I'd appreciate it.

(BTW, I pulled a Wendt and outbid myself while in my cups the other night and wound up with a Phillipson Pacemaker.)

Titelines
Administrator

Post by Titelines »

Colston,

Good to hear from ya. Love to make it back to western VA but not in the cards for me this year.

Send me an email to the addy listed above. That way I can let you know when the merge has been accomplished.

Damn whiskey will do that to you. Not that I've ever regretted any of my bidding in our gathering auction. It all went to good causes.

Mark

bluesjay
Bamboo Fanatic

Post by bluesjay »

Hi Mark, Get hold of Hoagy Carmichael. He's having trouble with the site. Jay Edwards

Titelines
Administrator

Post by Titelines »

bluesjay wrote:
01/07/21 00:15
Hi Mark, Get hold of Hoagy Carmichael. He's having trouble with the site. Jay Edwards
Sigh, I guess nobody actually reads what these Tech Support stickies actually say. He can contact me at the email address listed in the first post of this topic so I can get him a new password.

Mark

Adamsdry
Bamboo Fanatic

Post by Adamsdry »

Mark,
Thanks for the help. I finally got it figured out on my end.

D.
"By the wood-shed is a brook. It goes singing on. Its joy-song does sing in my heart.”

Opal Whiteley

Brian K. Shaffer
Bamboo Fanatic

Post by Brian K. Shaffer »

We owe Mark a great deal for taking this on... these board problems, any and all of them,

Thank you man. You are a rock star.
" There's no such thing as a fly fisherman wholly satisfied with his casting performance. " ~ Jim Green (1971)
" Just once I wish a trout would wink at me. " ~ Brian Shaffer

Use the SEARCH for justification and reasoning.

Titelines
Administrator

Post by Titelines »

Thanks Brian. I just enjoy maintaining the forum. Most of the time anyway. :rollin

Mark

Return to “Technical Support”